As part of our work here at Vault, we come across a lot of technology related stories. Vault List is a weekly curation of our favourite stories shared in one place.
- China and Pakistan build a cheaper fighter jet and promise that it will be of comparable quality to more expensive competitors like the F-16.
- Chinese ecommerce giant, Alibaba, is planning to launch its version of Netflix and HBO in two months.
- Taylor swift penned Apple a letter on her Tumblr page and forced the tech giant to change its policies on paying artists royalties during the free trial period offered on Apple Music. This didn’t happen by chance. We already had hints of Ms. Swift’s significant influence on the music industry before this recent incident.
- Mobile news aggregator Circa has closed shop after raising millions from investors like Tumblr founder David Karp
- Popcorn Time is now more popular than popcorn itself.
- Is it real? Wired has the story on how the Lexus Hoverboard actually works.
Image credit: Getty Images